[자바스크립 MVC 프레임워크 종류들]
1. Backbone.js: Provides models with key-value binding and custom events, collections, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
2. AngularJS: A toolset based on extending the HTML vocabulary for your application.
3. Ember.js: Provides template written in the Handlebars templating language, views, controllers, models and a router.
5. Agility.js: Aims to let developers write maintainable and reusable browser code without the verbose or infrastructural overhead found in other MVC libraries.
6. CanJS: Focuses on striking a balance between size, ease of use, safety, speed and flexibility.
8. Maria: Based on the original MVC flavor as it was used in Smalltalk – aka “the Gang of Four MVC”.
9. ExtJS: Amongst other things offers plugin-free charting, and modern UI widgets.
11. Stapes.js: A tiny framework that aims to be easy to fit in an existing codebase, and because of its size it’s suitable for mobile development.
12. Epitome: Epitome is a MVC* (MVP) framework for MooTools.
13. soma.js: Tries help developers to write loosely-coupled applications to increase scalability and maintainability.
14. PlastronJS: MVC framework for Closure Library and Closure Compiler.
15. rAppid.js: Lets you encapsulate complexity into components which can be easy used like HTML elements in your application.
16. Serenade.js: Tries to follow the ideas of classical MVC than competing frameworks.
17. Kendo UI: Combines jQuery-based widgets, an MVVM framework, themes, templates, and more.